Sunday, February 1, 2009

Superbowl


Hi there. My sister's been gone ALL weekend and it's been so quiet. Also the superbowl is today. I REALLY want the Cardinals to kick the steelers's butts. There's a few reasons for this.


1. The Cardinals have never been to the superbowl so it would be awesome if they win

2. The Cardinals are in the same division as the Seahawks

3. The Cardinals may be our division rivals but they're way better than the Steelers

4. The Steelers suck

5. When the Seahawks went to the superbowl the Steelers OBVIOUSLY cheated by paying off the refs because the refs made REALLY bad calls during that whole game and if it weren't for that the Seahawks would've beat the Steelers and word is that the refs of that game were all chewed out by the NFL after the game

6. The Steelers REALLY suck (yes its a repeat but its the truth and deserves 2 mentions on the list)


I'm also looking forward to the commercials this year. Some of them are awesome while some of them are really stupid (usually the burger kind ads are the stupid ones). So right now I'm sitting here with my dad and Kyle (my stepmom) and we're waiting for one of their friends from their small group to show up here in a few. And we're snacking on M&Ms (blue and red for me). Yummy. I'm kinda sleepy right now. It's so warm in here but I can't sleep because then I run the risk of missing any amount of time of the game/ commericals. Hmmmm you know what? I told my small group leader that I'd post a pic of an almond blossom on my blog so that's what that picture is. It had something to do with the bulbs on the lamp in the tabernacle. Don't ask we're reading Hebrews right now. Hebrews 9 to be exact. Anyway tomorrows Monday meaning 2nd symphony practice. Yay! You know what I can't wait for? Midwinter break. It starts on the 16th of this month. Well technically the 17th but we'll be out on the 16th anyway because of president's day. Tomorrow's groundhog day isn't it? If only we got out of school for that. Well I'll post the pic now and then post this to the blog. Adios.

1 comment: