Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Valentines and everything else


Sorry I haven't posted anything new in a few days. Surpringly being on break actually gives you the illusion that you're busier than if you were at school. Anyway I'll start with valentines day. The day itself was pretty boring. My mom and I ran errands like getting the car checked and stuff. I was supposed to be at my dad's for the weekend but he and my stepmom were out of town in warm California because my dad had some inspections for a couple ships out there and since it was Valentine's weekend he took Kyle with him so I was at my mom's this weekend. I also got my report card in the mail. I got 3 As, 2Bs, and a C- which isn't too bad but still my parents were just like work on the C- in science. Yeah too bad it's second period science which is hard enough to stay awake in but I have it right after Team Sports where we have to jog for 10 minutes non stop or on Mondays we run the mile or if the track is slick we jog for 20 minutes which believe it or not is a good way to put you to sleep next period. Not to mention Campbell pretty much speaks in monotone which is actually sleep inducing. All in all an impossible task. The only somewhat exciting thing that happened on cupid day is that my mom's boyfriend who we've never met before came over. He was nice I liked him (to my mom if you're reading I told you I wouldn't say anything mean on my blogs anymore well except about teachers) and he came bringing gifts of pizza, soda, and chocolate. Even for my sister and I. He's a keeper. No but he was really nice and his parents have a cat called a serval which pretty much looks like a bobcat or a leopard or something. I definitely want to meet that kitty! It's big too. They have to have a permit to keep it or something. So it's like a house broken carnivore kitty. Hmmmm. Anyway Sunday was boring. We stayed home and did nothing. Yesterday was president's day and the start of our midwinter break. Too bad this is our last midwinter break. Anyway yesterday we (my mom, my sister, and I) all had optometrist appointments. I got my eyes dialated and it felt like I was looking through a fishbowl for most of the day. It's a good thing they gave me a sample pair because I'm going in to the DOL on wednesday with my dad and I'm getting my permit and it would be a bad thing if I didn't get it because I didn't pass the vision test. We got a bunch of grocery items afterwards for Sabrina and I to eat for lunch and breakfast while we're on break this week. Well it's a little past 9AM right now so it seems as if I might be in need of a little breakfast. Oh! Another thing I found out from my friend Hazel is that my strings teacher that I had last year back on the east coast is getting married. It seems like everybodys getting married now. My leader of my small group is getting married too but her wedding's not until October. Ok well I must go track down the cereal. Good bye my two readers. By the way the picture in the top? that's a serval.

1 comment:

  1. hahaha, two readers. I saw a tv show about servals once, they were really cool!

    Pepper

    ReplyDelete