Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Valentines shmalentines


yeah I'm officially a pessimist when it comes to Valentines day. It's all commercial. Especailly since you know that guy I think is cute and talks to me in the mornings? Yeah well this morning he told me that he thinks a girl in our orchestra class is cute and he's thinking of giving her a valentine. Yeah it was like a slap in the face but I'll get over it. Eventually. Until then I'll be emo for awhile and everybody will avoid me including (hopefully) loverboy. Although that doesn't seem to be happening. He doesn't seem to think that anything's wrong. Why just after lunch he walked up to me with a pack of red vines and told me he wanted to bit an end off a bunch and put mustard in them and offer them to his friends. I admit that would be funny. But I'm too mad at him right now to care. Oh well tomorrow he might not even be at school because he told me he was getting sick and he going to try to stay home. That's fine with me. I don't care. I honestly don't anymore. No other news.

1 comment:

  1. Bitter, aren't we? And I am mildly offended about what you said about Valentines Day. You know why. I hope you only wrote that cause you're mad at some boy.

    Pepper

    ReplyDelete