Monday, February 9, 2009

Game outcomes and the rest of it


I'm here...again. Anyway the pep assembly wasn't too bad. I sat with Katreen which made it more bearable so that was good. Mariner won the game (of course) so yay! iIt was a pretty good game but we were up the whole time so it wasn't exactly a close game. We won 82-53. My weekend was ok. I went to Everett mall and spent my gift card that I have for there. I bought a book, jellybeans, and a mini ipod sound dock to keep at my dad's house so I can play it aloud over there because I like to sleep with my ipod playing on the weekends. Well today's Monday. I hate Mondays. Especially since Monday is now known as mile Monday. Oh joy! USUALLY we go out to the track and run the mile but guess what? there was snow on the ground this morning! which mean it was slick which meant running outside was out meaning we got to run inside for 20 minutes. Ug! Even I can run a mile in less than 20 minutes. Plus if we're running the mile they can't tell us we have to jog the whole time with no walking. But that's what we did today. My legs felt like they were ran over through 3rd period. And in second period Campbell put on a video and turned off the lights. What do you think I did? yep I fell asleep but can you really blame me? anyway back to the story at hand. After we were done and we did our stretches they told us we could either walk around or play basketball but we had to keep moving. How stupid is that? "Yes you just got done running for 20 minutes straight but no of course you can't sit down! How stupid are you?" My God! anyway so I walked and talked with a girl in my class named Larissa (we rhyme). So we stopped for like 10 seconds and leaned against a wall and then Griffin got in our faces and told us to keep walking. So we did which wasn't that bad but its just like who tied your panties in a bunch? you know. So anyway when class was over Griffin called both of us over and we don't have unlimited time to get dressed or anything. We have like 2 minutes and we was cutting into that time. So when we got there Griffin went off on us telling us that he's not a babysitter and it's just like ohmigod we rested 10 seconds after we'd been running 20 frickin minutes you can cut us some slack here. But I'm almost sure he gave us a zero for today which is retarded. Anyway I honestly hate Griffin. But whatever. In other news I had my third rehearsal for the symphony today. It went pretty well. I'm really getting the music down and I've only been looking at it for 3 weeks and I've got it down better than half the other people in the group. I really wish I was a first violin like I am in class. Maybe next concert. Or next year. Next week we're not having rehearsal because it's the start of midwinterbreak. Haha none of you east coast people get that. See Pepper that's one point for the West coast! More breaks. Anyway it might snow tonight. I hate snow. I don't want it to snow. Besides it it snows I don't get to talk to my buddy in the morning=D. I like talking to him. He's cute haha. He will never see this blog. Let's just hope I don't let it slip on accident while talking to him. I can always edit it later if I do accidently let it slip. Well I must go do my Spanish homework. Which I hate. Peace!

1 comment:

  1. Ah, but it hardly ever snows where I'm at. Besides, no public school, remember? I get a whole lot more odd days off then you do. BD

    Pepper

    ReplyDelete