Saturday, February 28, 2009

*sigh*


sorry it's been nearly a week since I last posted anything but it's been a long week with way too much homework. Have you ever had one of those weeks where you have 3 projects due on Friday? That's just the story of my life. I had a project due in English about the Odyssey. I also had something due in Spanish and a 5 page research paper for Science. Almost everything got turned in on time except the research paper. See I typed it up and saved it and the exited the page so I could go e-mail it to myself so I could print it out at school. It wasn't there. We looked through the whole computer and it was totally gone. So then I had to go ask Campbell for an extension. Fortunately he gave it to me but that means I've gotta type up my paper tomorrow. All 5 pages. Also if you live in the Seattle area the roads are no longer safe... because I've got my permit!!! I actually took a decent picture too. I went on mky first drive yesterday. In just 20 minutes I managed to almost run into a mailbox, a ditch, and a parked car. I didn't but it was still scary and that was a low traffic back road. I wonder what will happen when I go onto a real road with a lot of traffic. That will be scary. Ok well I shall go so I can sleep or something. Key word: or something. Have a good week and pray for me so I don't like kill myself or something while I'm driving. Haha just kidding!

No comments:

Post a Comment