Friday, February 13, 2009

Conversations with Josh


So today I had a really good day. Today when I talked to Josh we talked about some pretty personal stuff. I won't mention all of it because like I said it's personal. I'll just say that it's a pretty important thing to talk about. Especially if you are planning to date the person who you're talking to. So there is still hope. I will tell you that he told me his 4 expectations for any girl he dates. I'll also tell you that I easily meet all 4. I won't talk about the first one because that was the personal topic but #2 is that any girl he dates must be a Christian. Check. #3 is that she can't smoke or drink. Check. and #4 is that she can't do drugs. Check! I think it might be possible that Josh was telling this because he likes me. Hopefully. He didn't give the valentine to Kelsie. He told me he couldn't get one because he was sick so he couldn't leave the house. I don't think so. He could've left his house or he could've made one if he really wanted to give her one. Also he told me he thinks valentines day is a cliche holiday anyway so if he thinks that why would he buy one anyway? So I'm really hoping he likes me. You know what I realized. Today is Friday the 13th. There's a Friday the 13th next month too. That would bother me if I were superstitious. I think it's all in the head. I just realized something else! If I believed in luck I'd have really bad luck because I saw a black cat today and it did cross my path. I've had the best unlucky day ever I guess! Oxymoron!

2 comments:

  1. I found your blog from the Blog Fly ON. The Maximum Ride blog. I look for people's blogs on there to get a diversity in readings. =D you're welcome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know!! I'm SSOOO excited for the new book.

    ReplyDelete