Thursday, January 29, 2009

Finals...again


Well today wasn't so bad except it was boring. We had another finals day but actually I didn't have any finals today. It turns out in science we didn't have a final to take but I found out at lunch that in orchestra we actually did have a final. Too bad Angelos wasn't there to give it to us. Instead we had a sub who didn't have the first idea about anything music related. But we went into chamber groups. My chamber group is comprised of Catherine, Katreen (my friends), Carla and I plus we smuggled one of the other 2nd violins in who wasn't in a group so we stole him so he can beat on the wall for us since we can't hear my metronome while all of us are palying. Although we only had Catherine, Katreen, and I playing because Carla's ring finger is in a splint which makes it kinda hard to play. We're play Für Elise for our chamber piece. I'm sure you've heard it but you've probably never heard it's name but it's a famous piece by Beethoven. If you want to hear it youtube it. After that since we had a 2 hour class we broke into sectionals and we went over Divertimento and Rhosymedre and a little bit over the Red Pony. Then I had Spanish class. We basically organized our notebooks and turned them in for the notebook check. After that my group plus 4 other people went out into the halls to finish filming our Spanish final project. Thank God we're finally done because Sarah was really getting on my nerves. So now I'm at home just typing away. My sister shouldn't be home for atleast naothe rhalf an hour because she's at some stupid middle school dance or something. Whatever it gives me an extra hour away from her. Well I must go check the mail and start violin practice. Tata for now. Oh and if you're wondering that picture is a picture of Beethoven. Not very pretty is he?

No comments:

Post a Comment