Thursday, February 12, 2009

Not Friday




Ello. Today wan't too interesting but I was talking to Josh today (he was out wednesday because he was sick and he went home early today because he still is) and I had told my friend Sierra from my PE on wednesday that the reason why I didn't talk to him that morning was because he was sick so today Josh and I were chatting and she walked up to us (Josh didn't know her at this point) and said "Are you feeling better?" and he's just like "Not really. Who are you?" It was so funny! I introduced them and Josh says she's nice. Anyway after the bell rang I caught up with Sierra in the locker room so I just pretty much told her how cute I think he is. She says we'd be a good couple. Too bad he likes Kelsie. But I'm not bitter about that anymore. Except maybe a little. But for the most part I'm over it. Especially since Kelsie has never even spoke to him or given him the time of day. So there's still hope! Anyway so Josh's class was playing dodgeball at that time so after our 5 minute jog we got to choose between weight training, volley ball, basketball, or playing dodgeball with the weight training class. Yeah I chose dodgeball even though we were on different teams the whole time. Yeah I'm obsessed. Not stalker obsessed but yeah still obsessed. I refuse to give up hope! Well tomorrow's Friday and we're running on not only a half day schedule but also an assembly schedule AND a fire drill schedule so classes will be super short. And we're off all next week for midwinter break so that'll be nice. Oh and I found out that sometime next month for orchestra we're going on an overnight trip to Bellingham for a festival I assume. I think we were supposed to pick roommates for the hotel rooms today but we had a B flat scale test instead. Not nearly as fun. Oh well I already know that I want to room with Catherine and Katreen. We're the 3 freshman first violinists. The freshman seconds think we're snobby just because we're in higher chairs than them. Oh well that's their problem. The other first violin girls (Esther and Heather- both Juniors) aren't going to want to room with us. Maybe we can get Katy to room with us but she might want to room with all the other viola girls. I don't know. No more news.

No comments:

Post a Comment