Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Driving more and the weird day


Ok so I went on my second and third driving experiences. I actually managed not not almost run into anything! Does that makes sense? Anyway so my dad took me out on some back roads and I did pretty well. Tonight I went out on a hands on driving lesson with my instructor and a girl named Jessica from my class. She's super nice. Anyway so on the third one we actually went through traffic lights! I didn't do too bad. I also had a kinda strange day. All was normal at school but after drivers ed I went and at dinner at Mickey D's (aka mcdonalds) because it was walking distance of the drivers ed school and i only had an hour before I needed to be back for the actual drive. So I'm on my way back to the school with my belly full of greasy food and some dude pulls up to the intersection and he's got his buddy in the passenger seat. So they're like 3 lanes away from me and the passenger seat dude calls me over. He gives me this intricately folded paper flower made from a chinese food menu and tells me I'm cute. Now this guy's older. Not long old man old where it's just really really creepy but he's at least a senior in high school and I'm a freshman. He wouldn't be doing that if he knew I was a freshman. So I'm just like "um... thanks?" because there's not a whole lot I can say. Then I just kinda walked away back to the sidewalk. It was a little weird. I'm not going to lie to you I wasn't exactly prepared for that. Anyway yeah it was just kinda strange today. Oh and my mom and I were in the almost empty parking lot at Target tonight, waiting for my sister's flute lesson to be over and my mom hasn't driven with me yet so I just wanted to driver her around the parking lot a little. I get in the car and follow all the prodedures and everything. I pull into a parking space for her and then I start backing out and my mom just totally flips out. She's just like "STOP!!!" She might have some problems with me driving. There weren't even any parked cars nearby. Oh boy.

No comments:

Post a Comment