Monday, March 30, 2009

Sorry couldn't bite my tongue

Happy Monday. Not really. Today started off fairly normal but got progressively worse. First I had to jog for 20 minutes in PE and the whole time Griffin was making me want to strangle him by telling me that I wasn't running fast enough all the while he said nothing to the goth kids who were pretty much walking the whole time. The worst thing happened at lunch. Some little blonde munchkin freshman boy started making fun of my friend Catherine and being just a jerk. So this kid apparently knows Catherine who's one of my best friends (don't worry I've got multiple). He sits down at our lunch table and first he's just being stupid by pretending to hit on her. We just kinda rolled our eyes at that. Then when he didn't get the response he wanted he started really being a nimrod. It just so happens that Catherine's favorite animal is a horse (just like you Pepper!). He knew that and started talking to his buddies at the table about how horses are made into dog food. Then he started talking about dead horses on the side of the road. So of course I had to stand up for her so right as I was leaving the cafeteria to go to my locker I told the little blonde munchkin boy to go to hell. I know I really shouldn't have said that but seriously this kid was making me mad. I just couldn't help myself. Besides if we did absolutely nothing he would still keep doing or maybe even try to start it with me and I wouldn't take it. I probably have this innocent look but I just don't take crap from anybody anymore. The day didn't get much worse than that. Although I'm still not even close to being done with the day yet. I still have to go to my driver's ed class because even though the classroom stuff is done I still ahve to go out for a few drives. One of them being today. Right after that my dad will pick me up and take me to Kamiak for EYSO rehearsal. I won;t even get dinner till like 8 or somehting. That's why I had a kiwi and some strawberries a little bit ago. I love trader joe's. We get yummy stuff from there. In other news we got new music in orchestra. We sight read today. The pieces that we got were Legend, Mantras, and Nimrod all of which were pretty fun although Legend and mantras were pretty hard but we can get them. Eventually. It seems that there's a lot more pizzicato in our new pieces. also NOTE TO SELF: GET A MUTE. Sorry. I'll never remember otherwise. I need it for one of the sea chantey variations for the symphony. Well I need to be leaving here in about 15 minutes for my drive and I still need to find out how to squeeze my stand into the top of my case. Buh bye!

1 comment:

  1. Hey, I know he made you mad, and I know he would have made me mad too, but still. That was a little over the top. Couldn't you have told him that in a more christian way?

    Pepper

    ReplyDelete