Friday, March 27, 2009

65 days


Ok so earlier I went out driving again on the freeway. I actually did really well so I'm getting better. In other news: MY MOM GOT ME THE RELIENT K TICKETS!!!! I am so happy and I'm just counting down till the concert. As of today its 65 days so I totally can't wait. I'm so psyched! I've been wanting to see this band since I heard them in 7th grade. I absolutely love them. I remember how I got hooked too. When I was still in Virginia my youth group went to equip (Speaking of which how did equip go for you Pepper?) and I was in a van with let me see I don't remember everyone but I do remember that Harmony and Jonathan Cox were there oh yeah and Nicholas Maxwell. We had such a good time on that van all the way up there. Plus we were listening and singing along to Relient K's Anatomy of Tongue in Cheek album and we kept playing Sadie Hawkins Dance and singing to it over and over. Wow that was such a long time ago. My dream is finally going to come true of seeing them in concert. I wish I could actually meet them in person but the chance of that happening is worse than winning the lottery but I'll still be singing along to every song! They better play Sadie Hawkins Dance but I think they play that one at every concert since it was the one that made them famous. I am going to be obsessing about this concert for awhile. In other news my mom brought home a really good steak for dinner and a box of See's candy. After we divided it up we up we had like 9 pieces left. They were so yummy! I just love chocolate. Well I'll just post this and I'll post more later!

1 comment: