Thursday, April 2, 2009

No more pretending to be a messenger pigeon!!!

Hello loyal readers. It seems I have been Justin's wingman for more than long enough. I've been talking to Sierra and dropping hints and taking messages to her from him. Honestly I was really tired of being in the middle of this. Apparently Sierra was too so we came up with a plan. I got Justin's phone number from him and gave it to Sierra. Plus I told him I was really getting tired of it. So now I'm officially out. This messenger pigeon is retiring. In other news I'll be at my dad's house this weekend. That should be fun I guess. On Sunday, after church, we're doing some family pictures with my mom, Sabrina, Linea (my aunt), and Anastasia (my 3 year old cousin). The common theme here is denim and white shirts. Last time it was jewel tones but that one didn't really work out considering my mom and my aunt got into an argument in the middle of Target. I'm optimistic for this one. Believe it or not I actually like watching Anastasia. She's so funny! Also apparently during spring break I'll be at my dad's house for the whole week. Not just stay there for the day and come home again like we did for thanksgiving and christmas break. No we'll be there day and night for the whole week. Well it's a good thing I'll have my violin because I'll be doing a lot of practicing. Good thing I've got a lot new music to work on too. Oh yeah plus there's driving. Oh and a book that I've been meaning to finish. I'll keep myself busy one way or another. Well I smell that Papa Murphy's pizza and it smells yummy so I shall go now. Peace out!

1 comment: