Wednesday, March 4, 2009

So embarassing!




Ok so you know Josh whom I've mentioned a couple... hundred times? Um... yeah his name isn't really Josh. I just found out his today his real name is Justin. At least I didn't call him Josh to find out that wasn't his name. Today we had a sub for orchestra and he was taking roll and called Justin and of course he raised his hand. I am sooooo embarassed. I've bene talking to him for like a month. The reason why I thought his name was Josh was because there used to be a girl I was friends with in orchestra named Shelbie called him that. At least I didn't call him that to his face. But now I have to tell all my friends that I told about him that I got his name messed up. That will be so embarassing. It has been such an incredibly long day.

No comments:

Post a Comment