Wednesday, March 11, 2009

EYSO concert and today


Ok so last night was the Everett Youth Symphony concert. I think it went really well. At least for not having rehearsal on Monday. I had so many supporters there. I had my grandma and grandpa, mom, dad, Kyle, Sabrina, Heidi (my small group leader), and my aunt. Our songs went off without a hitch and we got a lot of applause. My mom wasn't really impressed with the Junior symphony's performance. Apparently nobody was together. Of course their conductor is the Kamiak orchestra director. Go figure. He's really flamboyant. I got flowers from Heidi and they're very pretty. I was sick pretty much all day yesterday at school. I'm sleepy, achey, and my throat hurts, and I'm coughing like crazy. It's not fun. I went to school yesterday but I probably shouldn't have. I'm home today and I'm miserable. I took nyquil last night and dayquil today but I'm still miserable. Last night though SOMEBODY *cough cough* Catherine *cough cough* wouldn't let me sleep after the concert. She kept trying to take my hat and my headphones. Well I'll wrap this up so I can go drink some fluids and take some Tylenol. By the way, the picture is of Mrs. Harris, the conductor of the intermezzo group which is what I'm in.

No comments:

Post a Comment