Thursday, March 19, 2009

Getting over the flu


Once again I know its been awhile since I've written. This time my excuse is getting over the flu. I caught the flu on tuesday of last week and I'm finally getting better. I never got to go to the SKMEA festival or Bellingham otherwise I'd be telling you about those. Poor Catherine I think she caught it too. She caught it Friday night. She hasn't been back to school yet. She was at rehearsal on Monday night but she was only watching since we got new music. Speaking of which we're playing variations of a sea chantey and the chantey is What do we do with our drunken sailor? That's a good one. Plus we've got something else but I don't remember it's title or composer. All week everybody has been doing WASLs except freshman because the state cut money from education which is really a dumb idea. Anyway I went to school at my regular time on Monday. For the first half of school we listened to a lecture about college, signed up for classes next year, and watched a movie. For the second half we had block classes which meant PE, English, and math for me. On tuesday I went in around 10:00AM instead of on time that way I could sleep in and try to recover instead of going in early and doing nothing. Yesterday I didn't go in at all because I've had this cough leftover from the flu and I couldn't really sleep because of it so my mom took me to the doctor. I ended up getting some stuff that just knocks me out. It's amazing. I also got 2 other kinds that taste horrible. I feel like I've missed so much school. Actually I guess I have because last week when I had the worst of the flu I missed Wednesday through Friday. I've had a really long vacation. Today was the last day I was able to go into school half way through the day because tomorrow we're going back to regular schedule. Darn! Hopefully that means going back to being able to see Justin everyday and talk to him in the morning. In other news Sabrina is in trouble... again. Apparently one of her friends made her a myspace and we aren't allowed to have one. She didn't delete it. Instead she decorated it and started using it. She said that she's 18 and used her real name and city and stuff like that. Plus she said she's bi which isn't true because she hasn't ever had a girlfriend. She hasn't even had a boyfriend except the 8th grade one that ignores her when he's with his friends and denies it when anybody asks him wether they're going out. Stupid huh? Well I think I shall go now. See ya!

No comments:

Post a Comment