Monday, March 23, 2009

Cloud 7

Heyllo readers. I'm on cloud 7 today. Not cloud 9 because cloud 9 is the best of the best but cloud 7 is getting there. So today I didn't get to talk to Justin in the morning but he did hug me today. I think he also followed me outside. He gave me a hug and talked to me before the bell rang for 5th period. Usually we part ways before the door to get outside because my math class is in a portable and he knows this because I've told him. He snuck up behind me and tapped me and went the other way so I wouldn't see him when I turned around. He asked me why I was there and I told him that my class was out there. I'm pretty sure he followed me out there. He's adorable! Sorry. Had to say that. Because it's true. Anyway the rest of the day was pretty good. My dad took me out driving and I did ok. Not bad. Not very good either but not bad. I also had rehearsal today. We got a piece by Handel called Hornpipe. Very famous. Very hard. Very fun. Well my mom is really getting on my nerves and she's yelling at me to get off so I well let her majesty on. See ya!

No comments:

Post a Comment