Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Finals


Hey we had half our finals today. I swear if I had to be quiet for any longer I'd go crazy. In first period it wasn't too bad because my partner and I were working the whole time on our health website because we only had 2 out of 4 people since one of them was never there from the start and one of them moved like 2 weeks ago. But we finally got it done. Since we were doing the odd periods third period was next meaning English. Since my English class is on the 2nd floor I had 2nd lunch (so did my friend Katreen because she was in a portable but poor Catherine was on the first floor and had first lunch) so I had class first. I easily finished the English final and was bored for at least an hour. So instead of sleeping like I normally would I wrote a cryptic note in the new code I have which is easy to translate if you know how and you know the code word. My code word happens to be violin and to translate it all you do is substitute every letter for the letter behind it in the alphabet except a letter that appears in the word violin (meaning v, i, o, l, and n) so if you get to a letter that equals itself you just go back until you get a letter that doesnt equal itself example: I kwtu lovf xsiuinh in ujit doef! which translates to I just love writing in this code! and the best thing is it's almost impossible to translate unless you can guess the person's code and obviously your code might be different from somebody else's. But I can't really take credit for making the code. Actually it came from the Gregor and the Marks of Secret good series by the way if you want to read it but I would suggest you start at the first book (marks of secret is the 4th). Anyway I left it on the desk on purpose with an uncoded message telling them to crack the code. They'll never get it and the codeword's in the note twice and since all those letters equal themselves you can't code your codeword which makes it totally easy since there's only a few small words that don't look coded and the word violin and the rest just looks like gibberish. Anyway I also had my math exam too so that went well. It was easy and after I did the exam I had to do the test that got cancelled after the bomb threat. Speaking of which they arrested the third and final person that they beleive is involved in that. So that's good. Also tonight I had church which I love so much. Tonight we palyed a game call money on your back where we all had partners and when the music played we all wandered around and got lost from your partner and when the music stopped you try to find them and not be the last pair to have your partner on your back. The only thang that bugged me was this really cute guy at youth group. He's a freshman liek me and I won't say his name but just know he's really cute. Anyway I'm not sure if he wasn't feeling well or if he was in a bad mood or what but I could just tell somethign was up. Nobody else seemed to see any difference but I did. The first thing is he was wearing like this huge scarf and huge jacket which he normally doesn't wear. Also he's in the high school worship band and he plays guitar. So usually he stands up there and just plays and looks happy. Tonight he looked kind of out of it and he was sitting. Which is weird for him. Anyway maybew I'm just paranoid or whatever but it really did seem like somethign was wrong. I wish I'd had a chance to talk to him before my stepmom came in and whisked me away. Oh well. Maybe next week? Speaking of next week this weekend my sister's going to Camas meadows which is the middle school winter camp so I'll be rid of her ALL weekend!!! Maybe even part of superbowl so that'll be totally aweosme! Well I guess I have to sign off for now because I actually have to sleep (imagine that actually sleeping before finals!) Peace!

No comments:

Post a Comment