Wednesday, January 21, 2009

The last 2 days


Where have I been the last 2 days you ask? oh you know. Around. Well Monday we had off (thank you Martin Luther King) of school so we went shopping at southcenter (its very big) and I bought khaki cargo pants, one of those fake layered shirts with snoopie on it, and a $60 reversible hoodie from pac sun. Also I got my pink streaks touched up with my mom's help. Only she forgot to use one of the gloves so it looks like she murdered tinkerbell. let's see oh yes! I made the Everett Youth Symphony. I'm in the intermezzo group and I'm a 2nd violin. I was hoping for a higher group or at least first violin like what I play in class but they just put me in where they had room since it's the middle of the year. That's ok I'll just work my way up then. It's not like you can't notice a violinist with pink hair right? I also went to the doctor yesterday and got an MMR vaccine which kinda hurt. Not too bad but my arm is still weak. On the bright side I now have a pretty yellow band aid on my left arm. well it's almost time for me to vamoose to school so bye bye! Note: The pic may look like modern art but it's an electric violin.

No comments:

Post a Comment