Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Shopping with Grandma and Pat

Today is day 4 (I start counting from the Saturday we get out) of spring break and it was really fun. My grandma came down from Kent and took my sister and me shopping. She also brought down her friend Pat. First we went to the christian book store and i got a cool looking book and this cool wrist band thingy thats black and red striped and says pick Jesus with a guitar pick which is pretty cool. Then we went to Everett mall. We ate lunc at A&W (or at least Sabrina and I did because Grandma and Pat ate at Ivar's) and then went to stores We started off in Zumiez and then went to hot topic and about half the other stores. I ended up getting a cute headband with a black bow on it from Claires and I got a cue peasent skirt from Macy's that starts off light blue and gets darker as it goes down. I'll probably wear it for Easter. After that we had ice cream at Baskin Robins because by that time it was starting to get warm. It's a good thing that at least half our break is warm. I think tomorrow's supposed to be kinda rainy. Oh well at least we got a little warm weather. Back to the rainy season. Maybe I'll call Catherine and we can hang out one day this week or something

No comments:

Post a Comment